Wednesday, May 4, 2016

EOC: Week 1: My Voice

Ever since I can remember, I have always had a passion for music. Music is something that has always meant a lot to me. Regardless of how passionate I was about music, I thought that I had to be a naturally gifted musician if I wanted to get anywhere in the music industry. I really pushed myself to learn how to sing and scream, I have been in many metal/metalcore/hardcore bands as the front man and vocalist. I am currently in a Metal band called The Light Upon Darkness. Being in a band gives me more of an insight into the musicians mind when working with bands or artists. However, music is not the only aspect of audio that I enjoy working on. I also love to work in Sound Design/Foley for video games and other various videos. I currently am working on a video game called Kami No Keibetsu: God’s Disdain it is a JRPG (Japenese Role Playing Game) game that is in early development. The Audio industry is something that I truly have a passion for in all aspects. I started out wanting to do music but now I have grown accustomed to doing so much more in audio. When I work on audio whether it be for videos, video games, or music, I am immersing myself into something I love, taking another step to accomplishing my goals and succeeding my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment