Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service


As a starting out Audio Student, I was curious about purchasing microphones and other various equipment that I could play with. I was referred to a company called Sweetwater. Sweetwater is an online store that specializes in all things music related, instrument related, and/or pro audio related. This was really intriguing to me, so I decided to check it out. Sweetwater had anything and everything that you could think of. They also had several specials and sales that were going on. One sale in particular was on some new Blue Encore 100s, these microphones are essentially the Blue brand equivalent to the Shure SM58, which is basically your standard handheld performance microphone. The sale was a buy one, get one free sale. I couldn’t believe my eyes! Two microphones for the price of one was an amazing deal. I was wanting to purchase a new performance microphone because my band was getting ready to play shows, not only that but I could use it for several other things. So I placed the order, they told me that the shipping would take a couple weeks at the most, I had the microphones by the end of the week. Not only was the shipping very timely, they assigned me with my own Sound Engineer Tech representative that I could email if I had any questions or problems concerning the product and/or anything else I was curious about. Along with the package I received a massive catalog of all the products they were selling which included several specials and deals that were on the products. My decision to use Sweetwater was a success and a very pleasant experience. I was very impressed with the quality of the service and how caring and considerate the employees were to me as a customer. “Taking good care of customers starts with a deep-down, customer-focused culture.” (Marketing: An Introduction) P4. I personally think Sweetwater functions off a similar mindset. Their workers are all professionals and experienced within the culture of all things Audio related and they are very helpful.

1 comment:

  1. The site, which was founded in 2003, was extremely popular with users. Some 7.4 million viewers had visited the site within three years of it going live. At its peak, Isohunt received an average of 40 million searches a month.

    gta 5 apk

    ReplyDelete