Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Week 10 EOC: Roadmap to Success

List of 10 things I need to accomplish or have complete by next week to get an A in the Class:


  1. I need to make sure I catch up on my reading and have a good understanding of the content on chapters 6-10.
  2. I need to make sure I have all 50 of my tweets, currently I have 45 so I just need to do my last remaining 5.
  3. I need to make sure all of my EOC's are completed and correct, currently I have all of my EOC's done. I think I need to go back and redo the EOC for week 9 though because I was misinformed by a fellow classmate as to what it was supposed to be.
  4. I need to double check and make sure my blog is all caught up (which it should be) but there is no harm in doing a little double checking.
  5. I need to prepare for the final exam, that includes studying and doing my reading and etc.
  6. I need to have a strong final project, currently my project is coming along okay. I still need to do more work on it though if I want to get an A in this class. I need to finish my 10 blog posts, some of them are already completed and others I have started. I also need to have my 20 quotes, currently I have around 13.
  7. I also need to have my creative content complete for the project. I have decided on doing a radio commercial and I should have no issue getting that recorded.
  8. I need to make sure I come up with a proper Phileas Fogg logo for my project.
  9. I also need to have a package designed for my product.
  10. last but not least, I just need to come to class prepared and ready with all of the previous things listed completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment